Blacksmith Fork River
Conditions last updated: 09/15/2016
Latest fishing report
Local angler Paul Holden of Trout Unlimited reports good fishing for cutthroats, rainbows and browns throughout the river. He's been having success using an elk hair caddis and a purple haze (Updated 09-15-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: