Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing slowed down a bit for most anglers. The fish have become lethargic with the colder weather. Anglers are having some success using small, dark midges and egg patterns in sizes 18, 20 and 22. Brown trout are still spawning and can be seen on their redds. Be careful not to step on their redds (spawning areas) while fishing. Watch this helpful video to learn more about redds and how to spot them. Water clarity is very good right now, and water flows are normal. Thanks to Roundrocks Fly shop in Logan for the report.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: