Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water temperatures are dropping and the water is very clear. Round Rocks Fly Shop reported the whitefish spawn is underway and anglers are having success with egg patterns. Anglers are also reporting success for brown, cutthroat and rainbow trout using caddis flies, pheasant tails and nymphs. You may also want to try using worms, brightly colored spinners and scented PowerBait. Stay current with water levels.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: