Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: As of June 30, anglers reported good fishing throughout the river. Anglers are catching mostly rainbows and browns using PMDs, caddis flies, pheasant tale nymphs, hare's ear nymphs and ants and beetles. This is also a great time to use hoppers.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: