Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing for browns and rainbows throughout the river. Size 10 hoppers are working best during the day, and caddis flies are great for the evening. Anglers have also reported success using purple haze and Adams. The water is clear with good visibility, but the level is a little low. Please be aware that there are rattlesnakes in this area. Many thanks to Colton from Roundrocks Fly Shop for the report.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: