Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water levels are at base flows, but you should still check the levels before heading out. Roundrocks Fly Shop reports that fishing is very good. Some brown trout are now spawning. Be careful and do not step on the redds (brown trout spawning areas) while fishing. Watch this helpful video to learn more about redds and how to spot them. Anglers report good fishing using hoppers, parachute Adams and blue-wing olives on warm afternoons. There aren't many anglers fishing the river. Thanks to Roundrocks for the report.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: