Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Colton from Roundrocks Fly Shop recently experienced good fishing for browns, rainbows and sometimes cutthroat using a Fat Albert. He also recommends using different caddis flies and PMDs. For whitefish, use nymph patterns and fish deep. The water is low and very clear. Many thanks to Colton for the report.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: