Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Round Rocks Fly Shop reports very good fishing. Anglers report good fishing using red or copper flash bugs, brassies and prince nymphs. The water level is at its base flow, and water clarity is very good right now.
Some brown trout are now spawning. Be careful and do not step on the redds (brown trout spawning areas) while fishing. Watch this helpful video to learn more about redds and how to spot them.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: