Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Round Rocks Fly Shop reports that fishing is very good. The water was a little murky recently, but it should be nice and clear now. Anglers are catching browns, rainbows and cutthroats. Throughout the day, anglers are having success with nymphs, especially shiny nymphs like El Diablos or white PMDs. During the last 30 min of the day, anglers are having success using size 18 or 20 traditional dry flies. Thanks to Round Rocks for the report. Be careful and do not step on the redds (brown trout spawning areas) while fishing. Watch this helpful video to learn more about redds and how to spot them.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: