Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing throughout the river. Fly anglers are having success with stoneflies, midge patterns and blue-wing-olive patterns. Here's a look at current water levels for many Utah waterbodies, including the Blacksmith Fork River. Many thanks to Round Rocks fly shop in Logan for the report.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: