Blacksmith Fork River
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The spawn is over, but browns are still protecting their redds (spawning areas). Use caution and avoid stepping on the redds. Richard from Roundrocks Fly Fishing Shop reports that zebra midges and orange egg patterns are working well.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: Go south form Logan to Highway 101 in Hyrum, and go east on Highway 101. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 15 Miles
- Elevation: 4757 to 7700 feet
- Hours: N0 restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited camping
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: