Tibble Fork Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The reservoir is very busy, but fall weather is bringing fish closer to shore. This is a great time to catch some of the brown trout. The vegetation around the shoreline can sometimes make it difficult to fish. The reservoir was last stocked in September, and it will not be stocked again until spring.
- Location: American Fork Canyon
- Directions: The reservoir is located about eight miles up American Fork Canyon.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 13 acres
- Elevation: 6,392 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, hiking and latrines. There are numerous Forest Service campgounds in the vicinity.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: Tibble Fork Reservoir is located halfway from the headwaters of American Fork Canyon to Utah Valley. The north facing slopes to the south are covered with coniferous forest, while the south-facing slopes have gambel oak and meadows.