- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers reported good fishing earlier this week. The lake is ice free. The water level is low, so launching boats could be difficult. The roads to the area are mostly dry, but there are some muddy spots.
- Location: Uinta County
- Directions: From Vernal, take Hwy 191 turn east on 500 N, drive about 22 miles to coral with gravel road and turn left. Drive 4 miles and turn right (north) at T. Travel about 2 miles to see reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 433 acres
- Elevation: 7,550 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, toilets
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Mountain reservoir surrounded by sagebrush. Primitive camping allowed near reservoir. The drive in has good wildlfie viewing opportunities for deer, grouse, golden eagles and other birds of prey. Whirling disease exists in nearby waters. Please sterilize waders and other gear. Don't clean fish or dump fish parts from fish taken in other waters.