Long Park Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report fair to good fishing using small lures and baits near the inlet and boat ramp. You can still launch a small boat even though the water level is quite low.
- Location: Daggett County in the Uinta Mountains
- Directions: From Hwy 44 (mile 372.5) turn west onto Geological Loop (FSR 218), turn left onto FSR 221 (Spirit Lake turnoff) go ~8 miles to Long Park Road (FSR 14) go ~ 2 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,200 acres
- Elevation: 8,650 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Cutthroat Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, restrooms, nearby primitive camping
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Mountain reservoir (agricultural draw down by mid-summer) surrounded by lodgepole pine and grasslands. Good wildlife viewing opportunities for elk, deer, moose, birds of prey, small mammals and birds. Surrounding waters have whirling disease. Dry and sterilize waders and other equipment when using this water.