Long Park Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: There haven't been any recent fishing reports, but ice fishing at Long Park is usually fair to good. The roads are closed and the area has received more snow. You can access the reservoir by skis or snowmobile only.
- Location: Daggett County in the Uinta Mountains
- Directions: From Hwy 44 (mile 372.5) turn west onto Geological Loop (FSR 218), turn left onto FSR 221 (Spirit Lake turnoff) go ~8 miles to Long Park Road (FSR 14) go ~ 2 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,200 acres
- Elevation: 8,650 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout, Cutthroat Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, restrooms, nearby primitive camping
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Mountain reservoir (agricultural draw down by mid-summer) surrounded by lodgepole pine and grasslands. Good wildlife viewing opportunities for elk, deer, moose, birds of prey, small mammals and birds. Surrounding waters have whirling disease. Dry and sterilize waders and other equipment when using this water.