- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The last report we received indicated that the ice was almost off, but we haven't heard anything on the fishing conditions. These higher mountain lakes usually have fair to good just after ice-off. The road gates are open.
- Location: Northeastern Uinta Mountains
- Directions: On Highway 44, turn left on Geological Loop at about mile marker 14.5, then turn left onto FS-221(Spirit Lake road), drive four miles to the Browne turnoff (good gravel road)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 100 Acres
- Elevation: 8,341 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Forest service campground and primitive toilets.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: A mountain lake surrounded by lodgepole and aspen trees and a wet meadow to the north. There are excellent wildlife viewing opportunities, including elk, deer, moose, birds of prey, small mammals and many other species.
Note: Whirling disease was discovered in nearby streams. Please dry and sterilize your waders and other gear before leaving the lake or using it in another water. Also, please do not clean fish or dump fish parts in streams or other lakes and reservoirs.