- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The last report from an angler indicated that fishing was fair. The lake has a layer of ice that's more than a foot thick. The area has had some high winds and received new snow from recent storms. The access gates are closed.
- Location: Northeastern Uinta Mountains
- Directions: On Highway 44, turn left on Geological Loop at about mile marker 14.5, then turn left onto FS-221(Spirit Lake road), drive four miles to the Browne turnoff (good gravel road)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 100 Acres
- Elevation: 8,341 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Forest service campground and primitive toilets.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: A mountain lake surrounded by lodgepole and aspen trees and a wet meadow to the north. There are excellent wildlife viewing opportunities, including elk, deer, moose, birds of prey, small mammals and many other species.
Note: Whirling disease was discovered in nearby streams. Please dry and sterilize your waders and other gear before leaving the lake or using it in another water. Also, please do not clean fish or dump fish parts in streams or other lakes and reservoirs.