East Park Reservoir
- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: There is ice covering the reservoir. Please check it carefully before venturing out. The lake level is now below the paved ramp.
- Location: Eastern Utah, Uinta Mountains
- Directions: From Highway 191 north of Vernal (mile marker 372.5) turn left onto the Red Cloud Loop. Follow this road for 9 miles until the pavement ends, and turn right onto the gravel East Park Road.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 132 acres
- Elevation: 9,015 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook, Rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A Forest Service campground, boat ramp and restrooms
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: East Park Reservoir is surrounded, to the north and south, by lodgepole pine and wet meadows. Anglers and visitors at the reservoir have a good chance of seeing elk, deer, small mammals and birds.