East Park Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing has been fair to good with flies and spoons. It's been a bit slower with baits, although some anglers have done well drifting worms. The water level is well below the ramp, which makes launching a boat from a trailer difficult. The Uintas have received heavy rains over the past few weeks.
- Location: Eastern Utah, Uinta Mountains
- Directions: From Highway 191 north of Vernal (mile marker 372.5) turn left onto the Red Cloud Loop. Follow this road for 9 miles until the pavement ends, and turn right onto the gravel East Park Road.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 132 acres
- Elevation: 9,015 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook, Rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A Forest Service campground, boat ramp and restrooms
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: East Park Reservoir is surrounded, to the north and south, by lodgepole pine and wet meadows. Anglers and visitors at the reservoir have a good chance of seeing elk, deer, small mammals and birds.