East Park Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: We haven't received any recent reports from anglers. The roads are closed, so you can only access the reservoir by snowmobile or skis. Try trout baits, like worms and artificial baits or tip a small lure or fly with a mealworm.
- Location: Eastern Utah, Uinta Mountains
- Directions: From Highway 191 north of Vernal (mile marker 372.5) turn left onto the Red Cloud Loop. Follow this road for 9 miles until the pavement ends, and turn right onto the gravel East Park Road.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 132 acres
- Elevation: 9,015 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook, Rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A Forest Service campground, boat ramp and restrooms
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: East Park Reservoir is surrounded, to the north and south, by lodgepole pine and wet meadows. Anglers and visitors at the reservoir have a good chance of seeing elk, deer, small mammals and birds.