- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Access to Payson Lake is restricted because of snow conditions. The gates up the canyon usually open on Memorial Day. The U.S. Forest Service will open them earlier if conditions allow.
- Location: Utah County, Payson Canyon
- Directions: In Payson, at intersection of 100 N and 600 E, turn onto 600 E (Mt. Nebo Scenic Byway) and go 12.9 miles to campground sign. Turn right at sign and go 0.3 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Big east lake — 3 a
- Elevation: 8,000 feet
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, restrooms
- Handicap access:
- Site description: