- Rating: Good
- Conditions: There is some snow on the ground, but fishing is good. Try using traditional Jake's lures and PowerBait. Anglers report fast fishing. Be aware of changing weather and road conditions as you head up the canyon.
- Location: Utah County, Payson Canyon
- Directions: In Payson, at intersection of 100 N and 600 E, turn onto 600 E (Mt. Nebo Scenic Byway) and go 12.9 miles to campground sign. Turn right at sign and go 0.3 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: Big east lake — 3 a
- Elevation: 8,000 feet
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, restrooms
- Handicap access:
- Site description: