- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The water level is lower. Jake's lures work great during the mornings and late evenings right before the sunset. Try throwing a spinnerbait or Curly Tail grub in chartreuse or white, tipped with earthworm.
- Location: Tooele County, west of Grantsville
- Directions: From Grantsville, take West Street until it turns into Willow Road, the reservoir is on the west side of the road
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 88 acres
- Elevation: 5,026 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A campground and picnic tables
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: