Conditions last updated: 06/23/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond is heavily stocked with catchable rainbow trout. Try using traditional lures and baits (for example, Jake's spinners and worms). You may have more success if you tip your lures with a nightcrawler or PowerBait. Be aware of the youth fishing classes held on Thursday nights throughout the summer months. There's a new restroom open and available for use. (Updated 06-23-2016)
- Location: Mona, Juab County
- Directions: Go about 0.25 miles south of Mona on Highway 41. The ponds are to the west, look for signs.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 30 acres
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is some shade
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: