- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing pressure is light, and anglers report slow to fair fishing with PowerBait or nightcrawlers.
- Location: Town of Spring Lake, south of Payson
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 248 (Santaquin) and head east then north on SR 198, shortly past the Spring Lake town sign turn and follow road into town, take first left past the city limit sign to the pond.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some tables, benches and shade, take bread and feed the ducks.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: