- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Channel catfish were stocked last week and can be caught with nightcrawlers or bait by fishing on the bottom of the pond. Trout fishing is slow and stocking will resume in September. Try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait. You can also try using a Curly Tail lure tipped with a nightcrawler.
- Location: Town of Spring Lake, south of Payson
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 248 (Santaquin) and head east then north on SR 198, shortly past the Spring Lake town sign turn and follow road into town, take first left past the city limit sign to the pond.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some tables, benches and shade, take bread and feed the ducks.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: