Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The water levels are still low and are running at about 160 feet per second. A variety of techniques are working right now. Try using streamers, dry flies, nymphs or hackles. Dry fly anglers should try size #18-20 blue wing olives, ants or beetles. The fish can be picky, though, so be willing to adapt your techniques. The water temperature is around 50°F. The brown trout spawn will start soon.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: