Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water levels have dropped, and we're still seeing some good hatches on warmer days. It's the time of year to start getting excited about baetis fishing! Blue wing olives are best for dry-fly use (preferred size #20–#22). The water temperature is around 50°F. The brown trout spawn will be starting soon.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: