Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report fair to good trout fishing with flies that range from size 18 to 22. Bait is allowed in the stretch above Charleston Bridge to the Midway Lane Bridge. Please read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for the special regulations on the Provo River.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: