Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing with size 20 midge patterns. Other small dark flies are also working well. Bait is allowed on the stretch above Charleston Bridge to the Midway Lane Bridge. There is some ice on the edges of the bank, so use caution. For information on special regulations on the Provo River, see the Utah Fishing Guidebook.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: