Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Trout are very active in the mornings, and are biting fairly well on dry flies. There was an incredible caddis hatch on Sunday, and fish were rising all afternoon. Fishing is fair to good using size 18 to 22 flies. You can use bait in the stretch from above Charleston Bridge to the Midway Lane Bridge. The Provo River has special regulations. Read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for details.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: