Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Brown trout are now spawning, so please be cautious of their redds. Throw streamers in the deeper pools and fish them slow — this works well with the cooler weather and cloud cover. Try San Juan worms and egg patterns with a midge dropper. Look for blue wing/midge hatches mid-afternoon, and Baetis hatches in the late afternoon. Water levels are near the winter minimum of 126 cubic feet per second.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: