Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Flows are still high, but staying consistent. Be careful if you're attempting to wade. Pale Morning Duns are working the best in the evenings, and caddis are working best in the early morning and late evening. Water levels are near 517 cubic feet per second (cfs), with flows higher near the Jordanelle release at 633 cfs, and average at Charleston with flows around 511 cfs.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: