Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The brown trout spawn is winding down and there aren't as many fish on the redds. Please continue to be cautious. The mild weather has blue wings and midges coming on strong. Look for blue wing/midge hatches mid-afternoon, and Baetis hatches in the late afternoon. Throw streamers in deeper pools and fish them slow. Cloudy days make for the best streamer days. Nymphs, size 20 and smaller, will work well throughout the entire day. The water levels are near the winter minimum of 126 cubic feet per second. The flows near Jordanelle and Charleston areas are around 150 cubic feet per second.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: