Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is good. Try using size 22, or smaller, cream-colored nymphs at midday. Water levels are near 126 cubic feet per second. Flows are higher, at or around 152 cubic feet per second, near the Jordanelle release and Charleston areas. With the extremely warm temperatures for January, there has been an incredible and consistent midge hatch at midday. Watch for black midges and buffalo midges soon.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: