Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: You'll find great midge fishing right now. Try midge nymphs without beads or use big attracter nymphs. There continues to be an incredible midge hatch at midday, and it's becoming pretty consistent. So, if you're fishing at midday, nymphs (size 22 and smaller) are a good choice. Watch for dark-colored midges and buffalo midges. Water flows are near 135 cfs, with flows higher near the Jordanelle release and Charleston areas (around 152 cfs).
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: