Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Brown trout are now spawning, so please be cautious of their redds. Be on the lookout for some lingering caddises and start throwing streamers during this cloudy, cooler weather. Water flows are less than 151 cubic feet per second, and water levels are lower below I-40. Try using a Western Weedy Water Sedge and a tan Caddis, size 16. Ants and beetles are a good choice on sunny days. The Pseudos are very small this year and you'll need size 22 or 24 to be effective. Try fishing during the early morning. Water temperatures are around 50 degrees.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: