Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: You'll find great midge fishing, with sizes 18–22 working best. Nymphs, size 22 and smaller, will be still be good at midday. The recent overcast days are still producing BWO hatches at midday. You may want to try some sowbugs and San Juan worms because flows are higher. Water levels are near 221 cfs, with flows higher near the Jordanelle release (at 301 cfs) and at Charleston (around 282 cfs). Water temperatures are hovering around 50°F.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: