Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Midge fishing is great. Fishing should also be good with nymphs, size 22 and smaller, at midday. There has been an incredible buffalo midge hatch at midday that's becoming pretty consistent. Watch for black-colored midges and blue wings that may be making an early appearance this year. The water flows are near 136 cubic feet per second. They are higher near the Jordanelle release and Charleston areas, where they are around 147 cubic feet per second.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: