Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good trout fishing with flies (size 18 to 22). The arrival of July means that a green drake pattern will soon be a good choice. Bait is allowed in the stretch from above Charleston Bridge to the Midway Lane Bridge. Please read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for special regulations on the river.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: