Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water levels can be a bit high this time of year, so use caution. Anglers report fair to good fishing. Smaller-sized flies such as Parachute Adams, scud patterns, San Juan worms, midge pattern or hare's ear are still the most popular patterns. You can use bait from above Charleston Bridge to the Legacy Bridge. Read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for details.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: