Provo River, Middle
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Angler Jim Roth reports recently fishing between 12:30 and 3:00 and catching more than 25 fish. Two were rainbow trout — one was over three pounds. Most were caught on a brown sow bug. He also used a size 20 black nymph. If the water stays at the current flow, fishing will remain great. Bait is allowed in the stretch from above Charleston Bridge to the Midway Lane Bridge. Special regulations apply to different areas of the river. Please read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for details.
- Location: Heber Valley
- Directions: Between Deer Creek and Jordanelle reservoirs
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Varies
- Elevation: 5,500 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: