Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: fishing is fair to good using flies and lures. Grasshopper patterns and green drake patterns are effective in July and August. You can use bait below Olmstead Diversion dam and down through the canyon through town. Anglers report good fishing in the deeper pools and near undercut banks. The Provo River has special regulations. Please read Utah Fishing Guidebook for details.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: