Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: PMDs, spinners and caddis are all working right now, especially in the evenings. Use sizes 16–18. Trout are very active and feeding early to midday. If you choose to fish on hot days, make sure you arrive early or late for the best fishing. Cooler weather will produce great fishing throughout the day. Water is being released from Deer Creek, so water levels are up and ranging from 540 cubic feet per second (cfs) below Deer Creek, to 63 cfs near Harbor Drive.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: