Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers are catching big rainbows! A few skwalas were seen this weekend, and more should appear near the end of month. Be aware that some hatches may occur earlier this year (for example, the Mother's Day caddis hatch). Blue-winged olives are hatching, so try sizes 18–22, especially on overcast days. Mayflies are also making an appearance. Water levels range from 190 cubic feet per second (cfs) below Deer Creek to 41 cfs near Harbor Drive. From the Center Street Bridge upstream to I-15, the river is closed until 6 a.m. on May 2.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: