Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The brown trout are now spawning, so you should avoid stepping on redds (spawning areas). Fishing is best on cloudy days. Try using ants, beetles and hopper patterns. Mid-morning and mid-afternoon are the best times to fish. Try fishing streamers later in the afternoon, and switch to dry flies if you aren't having any luck. The water level has leveled out for the upcoming winter season and flows are 100 cubic feet per second below Deer Creek, and 38 cubic feet per second near Harbor Drive. The water is around 50°F.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: