Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Flows are higher. Yellow sallies are making an appearance, and PMDs are still present. Use sizes 16–22. Trout are very active and feeding early to midday, especially near the banks in shallow water. Sow bugs have been working well this week. Spinners are a great choice for those who aren't fly fishing. Water temperatures at midday are hovering above 55°F. Water is being released from Deer Creek, so water levels are up and ranging from 475 cubic feet per second (cfs) below Deer Creek to 48 cfs near Harbor Drive.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: