Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Flows are higher. Blue-winged olives (BWOs) are coming to an end, but you many want to continue using sizes 18–22, especially on overcast days this week. (Zebra midges and WD 40s have been very successful.) Sow bugs and San Juan worms will be more readily accepted with the higher water flows. Pale morning dun mayflies (PMDs) are hatching at midday, when water temperatures are hovering around 50 degrees. Be aware that water is being released from Deer Creek Reservoir, so water levels are up and flows range from 263 cubic feet per second (cfs) below Deer Creek to 155 cfs near Harbor Drive.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: