Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing with small flies or spinners. Grasshopper patterns and green drake patterns are effective in July and August. Baits are allowed from below Olmstead Diversion dam, down through the canyon and town. Anglers report good fishing in the deeper pools and near undercut banks. Please read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for the special regulations on the Provo River.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: