Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The brown trout spawn is winding down and there aren't as many fish on the redds. Please continue to be cautious. The water levels range from 101 cubic feet per second below Deer Creek, to 86 cubic feet per second near Harbor Drive. Sow bugs (size 16 and 18) and egg drop patterns work well.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: