Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The water looked low and clear from the dam and down the canyon. Brown trout are aggressively feeding and striking at spinners and flies during the spawn. Please stay out of the gravel spawning areas in the river. Fly anglers report success with various small nymph patterns, and most anglers are focusing on the area below Deer Creek Dam and down to the Olmstead Diversion Dam. Bait is allowed in some stretches of the river. Please read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for details and special regulations.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: