Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: At this time of year, you can use just about anything to catch trout on the fly. Midges, Adams and even hoppers have caught the attention of a few nice-sized trout. Expect some weeds because flows are low. The water temperature is around 50°F. Try fishing in the early morning and late evening.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: