Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The river between I-15 and Utah Lake is now open to angling. The water can get a bit high and murky this time of year, so use caution. Fishing is good through town and up the canyon. Try using small dark fly patterns. You can use bait in some stretches of the river. See the Utah Fishing Guidebook for more information.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: