Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water flows are steady at around 157 feet per second, but you should expect some weeds because of the low flows. Try using streamers to catch the prespawn brown trout. The water temperature is around 50°F. Try fishing in the early morning, late evening or on cloudy days.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: