Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The Provo River below I-15 is closed to angling from March 1 until May 3. Anglers report good fishing with midge patterns or sow bug patterns. The pale morning dun pattern has been effective as well. Special regulations apply to different areas of the river. Please read the Utah Fishing Guidebook for details.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: