Provo River, Lower
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Brown trout are now spawning, so please be cautious of their redds. The water flows are a little higher this week (around 187 cubic feet per second). The weeds are expected to be removed, but in the meantime, fishing access may be difficult. Streamers work well for catching aggressive brown trout on cloudy days. Try fishing early in the morning.
- Location: Provo Canyon to Deer Creek Reservoir
- Directions: From I-15 take 800 N exit in Orem and follow to Provo Canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: Variable
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: