Conditions last updated: 09/09/2016
Latest fishing report
Catfishing is hot in the evening. Some of the catfish are very large. The pond was stocked this week with rainbow trout. Angler report catching wipers using bobbers and nightcrawlers on a hook. For catfish, try fishing on the bottom of the pond using nightcrawlers, shrimp or chicken livers. To catch bass, use crankbaits or floating Rapalas near the vegetation. (Updated 09-09-2016)
- Location: Salem
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 260 (Spanish Fork) left onto Main St. follow road from Spanish Fork to Salem, in Salem turn south onto Main St. proceed to pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 4,570 feet
- Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restrooms, tables, shade, fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: