- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The pond has had its last load of catchable rainbow trout until the fall, when temperatures will cool down. Channel catfish have been stocked and will be stocked throughout the summer. Trout fishing is slow, but try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait. Curly Tail lures tipped with nightcrawler have also been successful. You can catch catfish with nightcrawlers (or other baits) fished on the bottom of the pond.
- Location: Salem
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 260 (Spanish Fork) left onto Main St. follow road from Spanish Fork to Salem, in Salem turn south onto Main St. proceed to pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 4,570 feet
- Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restrooms, tables, shade, fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: