Spanish Oaks Reservoir
Conditions last updated: 05/13/2016
Latest fishing report
Please use extreme caution along the edges because they can become very slippery. The pond has been stocked with catchable rainbow trout. Try using a spinnerbait tipped with a nightcrawler or Powerbait. Fishing should be fast. (Updated 05-13-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: