Spanish Oaks Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The pond was stocked with rainbow trout last week. The gates will close on Dec. 1. Frosty mornings may leave the cement very slippery, so use caution (and your best judgment) when approaching the water. To catch trout, try using salmon eggs, Jake's spinners, nightcrawlers, Curly Tail lures with a bead head and PowerBait with a bubble.
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: