Spanish Oaks Reservoir
Conditions last updated: 04/14/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond has been stocked over the past couple of weeks with catchable rainbow trout. Try using a spinnerbait tipped with a nightcrawler or PowerBait. Fishing should be fast. Please be aware of the youth fishing classes being held Tuesday and Wednesday nights. (Updated 04-14-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: