Spanish Oaks Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The pond will be stocked with rainbow trout every other week, throughout the fall. Trout fishing has been slow, but try using Jake's spinners, nightcrawlers, Curly Tail lures with a beadhead or PowerBait with a bubble.
- Location: Utah County, Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 258 (Manti-Price exit), head southeast 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Road, one mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 5 acres
- Elevation: 5,164 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, picnic areas, RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: