Vivian Park Pond
- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: The pond is completely iced over, except for the spillway area near the road. The ice near the banks is thin. Please use caution if you're fishing near any open water pockets.
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 275 in Orem, take 800 N. (exit 275) about 9 miles east to Vivian Park (entrance on south side of road).
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 5,210 feet
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking, restroom, tables, benches, shade
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: