Highland Glen Park
Conditions last updated: 06/23/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond is heavily stocked with channel catfish and trout, but it will not be stocked again until August, so take advantage of high catch rates now. Wipers were also stocked into the pond last week, so be on the lookout for that new addition. The best fishing is reported off the docks in the early morning or late evening. Try PowerBait, gold spinners and nightcrawlers. (Updated 06-23-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: