Highland Glen Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The pond has been stocked with catchable rainbow trout several times this spring, so fishing should be good for Memorial Day weekend. Fish are feeding actively — you many want to try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait. Curly Tail lures tipped with nightcrawler have also been successful. We will start stocking catfish after Memorial Day because water temperatures are getting too warm for the trout. You can catch catfish with nightcrawlers fished on the bottom of the pond.
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: