Highland Glen Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: For catfish, use raw chicken as bait at the bottom of the pond. Bluegill have been easy to catch off the new docks. Also, try using Jake's spinners in gold and red for trout. Trout are also biting on flies and bubbles on a spinning reel.
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: