Highland Glen Park
- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: The pond ice is about six inches thick, but it may be thinner or unstable near the docks. Please use extreme caution. Anglers are catching rainbow trout through the ice on salmon eggs, PowerBait and nightcrawlers.
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: