Highland Glen Park
Conditions last updated: 05/13/2016
Latest fishing report
The pond has been stocked with catchable rainbow trout, and as of April 14 fishing was very good. The best fishing occurs off of the docks. Anglers catch rainbow trout on Powerbait and night crawlers. Be aware of the Thursday night youth fishing class during the month of May. (Updated 05-13-2016)
- Location: Utah County, Highland
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 287 and go east on SR-92 about 6.5 miles to 4800 W, turn south and continue about 1 mile; the entrance is just south of Lone Peak High School
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3 acres
- Elevation: 4,826 feet
- Hours: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A playground, restrooms, picnic areas and a fishing pier
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: