- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The final stocking for the pond was last week. Expect the trout to be hungry and biting.
- Location: South Jordan, Salt Lake County
- Directions: From I-15 take 106 S exit, turn west to River Front Parkway, turn south, continue approximately 1 mile; the pond will be on the left
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: Sunrise to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, a hiking trail, parking and pavillions
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: