Conditions last updated: 09/16/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. Dusk is the best time to fish. For rainbow and tiger trout, try using black leeches or renegades. The lake was stocked with 1,000 11-inch rainbow trout on Aug. 4 and about 3,000 tiger trout on July 27. (Updated 09-16-2016)
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of the town of Ferron approximately 23 miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: Limited along dam
- Site description: