- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Randall Stilson reported good fishing, especially on the back side of the lake using a gold Jakes or nightcrawlers. Randall recommends that you keep your bait moving.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of the town of Ferron approximately 23 miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: Limited along dam
- Site description: Anglers have reportd catching tiger trout in excess of 20 inches at Willow Lake. Float tubers using black leech patterns in the early morning consistently report the best success.