- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The lake was stocked this week. On July 13, Brandon Behling and his wife fished from shore. The lake is extremely mossy, preventing the effective use of lures. Brandon recommends fishing from a boat in deep water using nightcrawlers.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of the town of Ferron approximately 23 miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: Limited along dam
- Site description: Anglers have reportd catching tiger trout in excess of 20 inches at Willow Lake. Float tubers using black leech patterns in the early morning consistently report the best success.