- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On July 16, conservation officer James Thomas reported good fishing and recommended using worms. The best lures have included Jakes Spin-a-Lures and Rapalas. On July 11, Brandon Behling and his wife reported fair fishing. They caught most of their fish off of the spillway using a Lil Jakes or Rattlin' Rapala. Moss is becoming a problem for spincasters in many locations at the lake. On July 8, the lake was stocked with 1,300 rainbows that averaged 10 inches in size.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of the town of Ferron approximately 23 miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: Limited along dam
- Site description: Anglers have reportd catching tiger trout in excess of 20 inches at Willow Lake. Float tubers using black leech patterns in the early morning consistently report the best success.