Wrigley Springs Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The U.S. Forest Service road is open. Ray Manning fished the reservoir this week and reported good fishing for 8- to 11-inch rainbow trout. He used Captain America PowerBait with the red, white and blue color combination.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of Ferron, UT approximately 10 miles. Follow signs to the reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 8,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Wrigley Springs produces good fishing early in the summer and later in the year. Large amounts of aquatic vegetation can make fishing difficult in the middle of the summer.