- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: On Nov. 25, Aquatics Biologist Calvin Black reported that the reservoir was completely covered in ice. Near the dam, the ice ranged from 4 to five inches thick. Some anglers are already fishing on the ice, but you should use caution and practice all ice safety techniques.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Take Highway 31 northwest of Huntington, heading to the top of the canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 118 acres
- Elevation: 9,014 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Huntington Reservoir is also known as Mammoth Reservoir. The lake regularly produces tiger and cutthroat trout up to 18 inches long. Float tubers usually have the best success.