- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Anglers report slow fishing. The ice is up to three feet thick in some areas, so you might need an auger extension. Snow and slush cover the ice, and the shoreline is still iced over.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Take Highway 31 northwest of Huntington, heading to the top of the canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 118 acres
- Elevation: 9,014 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Huntington Reservoir is also known as Mammoth Reservoir. The lake regularly produces tiger and cutthroat trout up to 18 inches long. Float tubers usually have the best success.