- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The reservoir is ice-covered. On Nov. 17, Aquatics Biologist Calvin Black reported an inch of ice. Since that time, frigid weather has undoubtedly thickened the ice considerably.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Take Highway 31 northwest of Huntington, heading to the top of the canyon
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 118 acres
- Elevation: 9,014 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Huntington Reservoir is also known as Mammoth Reservoir. The lake regularly produces tiger and cutthroat trout up to 18 inches long. Float tubers usually have the best success.