- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: This pond will be stocked every three to four weeks until Labor Day. Fishing is typically good in the early morning and late evening. As the day advances, fishing slows down. Try fishing using worms off the bottom or suspended from a bubble.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: