- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The pond was stocked two weeks ago with 750 eight-inch rainbow trout. Fishing has been good with baits during the day and dry flies in the evening. On June 20, the DWR will host a special family fishing event in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service. Hours will be from 8–11 a.m., and there will be prizes for children younger than 14.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: