Conditions last updated: 05/26/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good in the morning and evening. Try worms, PowerBait or salmon eggs. Some anglers have had good success with a variety of spinners and spoons. The pond should be restocked before the holiday weekend. The pond had already been stocked twice this spring, so the fish population will be more than adequate for a lot of fishing pressure during the upcoming weekend. (Updated 05-26-2016)
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: