- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The pond was stocked in early September for the last time this fall. Fishing varies from day to day. Officer TJ Robertson recently checked the pond and reported fair fishing. On Sept. 22, Karl Wood fished with his grandkids and reported hot fishing. He used worms on a single hook.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: