- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The pond is usually stocked twice a month in the summer. Fishing has been good since ice-off. A combination of a worms and PowerBait has been effective.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: