Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On Dec. 9, the reservoir was completely frozen with 3-4 inches of ice in shallow water. The center of the reservoir did not freeze until Dec. 8. For that reason, ice fishing away from shore is not recommended. Please use caution in these dangerous conditions.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: