Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On Dec. 15, park manager Jonathan Hunt reported that the reservoir was ice free, except for a small zone of ice along the edges. The cold weather since then has probably caused a partial ice over.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: