Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On May 9, DWR aquatics biologists pulled gill nets as part of their annual sampling regimen. They found multiple age classes of wipers, which included several 5-pound fish. That was encouraging since the wipers were only four years old. One largemouth bass weighed in at five pounds. A number of 18- to 20-inch rainbow trout were also caught.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: