Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On Aug. 28, Tom Ogden fly fished from a kick boat. In five hours, he caught two 17-inch wipers, four green sunfish (from 7-9 inches), and eight chubs (from 12-14 inches). Tom used fast-sinking line and a size 6 beadhead soft hackle fly.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: