Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On July 18, Dan Keller reported good fishing for wipers using Rapala Glass Shad Raps. Dan trolled along the buoy line at about 1.5 mph. Trout anglers have reported slow fishing from boats and the shore.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: