Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Anglers should fish at first light to avoid competing with other water recreationalists. Conservation officer James Thomas reports that some anglers have been catching wipers from the bank using clams. Su Jones caught several large wipers, with the largest measuring 22 inches and weighing 4.5 pounds.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown trout, Channel catfish, Bluegill, Green sunfish, Wipers
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: