Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On May 20, Tom Ogden and Perry Bunderson flyfished from kick boats for most of the day. Between them, they caught 18 rainbow trout and a single wiper. That wiper, though, was 17.5 inches long and weighed three pounds. The rainbows ranged from 16 to 19 inches. Tom used a fast sinking line and a size 4 bead head olive leech.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: