Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On Feb. 18, State Park Manager Jonathan Hunt reported seeing fewer boats every day. Anglers have been catching rainbow trout, some in the four- to five-pound range. On Feb. 10, Tom Ogden fly-fished from a tube. In five hours, he caught four rainbow trout ranging from 11-16 inches. Tom said there were another ten hits. The bite turned off after noon. Tom used size 6 and 7 bead head soft hackle flies and bead head olive leeches.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: