Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On Nov. 13, Su Jones fished from the dock for 1.5 hours. In that time, she caught four rainbows. The biggest measured 13 inches. The other three were about 10 inches. She used nightcrawlers as bait.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Channel Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: