Duck Fork Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Access is by snow machine only, and we haven't received any fishing reports recently.
- Location: Sanpete County
- Directions: Drive about four miles north of Ferron Reservoir
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 47 acres
- Elevation: 9,305 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Unimproved boat ramp, primitive camping
- Handicap access: There is an accessible trail along the north side of the reservoir
- Site description: