Duck Fork Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On July 21, Tom Ogden fly-fished from a tube. In seven hours, he caught 21 trout, including a fairly even mix of tigers and cutthroats. The fish ranged from 11–18 inches, with most in the 14- to 16-inch class. Tom observed a midge and damsel fly hatch while he was on the water. The best patterns proved to be a beadhead olive leech in size 10 and a beadhead soft-hackle fly in size 8.
- Location: Sanpete County
- Directions: Drive about four miles north of Ferron Reservoir
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 47 acres
- Elevation: 9,305 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Unimproved boat ramp, primitive camping
- Handicap access: There is an accessible trail along the north side of the reservoir
- Site description: