Duck Fork Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On Oct. 15, Tom Ogden and Randy Rodriguez fly fished from kick boats using sinking line and size 6-8 soft hackle flies, size 8 Canada blood leeches and olive leeches. In five hours, they caught 10 tiger trout in the 12- to 18-inch range, and 19 cutthroat trout in the 10- to 17-inch range. Fishing picked up after 1 p.m.
- Location: Sanpete County
- Directions: Drive about four miles north of Ferron Reservoir
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 47 acres
- Elevation: 9,305 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Unimproved boat ramp, primitive camping
- Handicap access: There is an accessible trail along the north side of the reservoir
- Site description: