Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The pond was stocked with 1,000 rainbow trout on Sept. 24. The average size of the fish stocked is about nine inches, and many are as big as 12 inches. The water is fairly cloudy with low visibility and surface temperatures are around 63°F. Anglers have had great success catching stocked fish using spinners.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: