Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Cormorants and pelicans are swimming around the pond, but fishing continues to be fair. Last weekend, a family of six caught four brood stock trout near the bridge. Another couple caught some nine-inch rainbows — all on worms and PowerBait. The water is murky and visibility is low. The pond was last stocked on March 18 with 1,000 nine-inch trout. Please be sure to clean up any trash, fishing tackle and lures.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: