Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing has been very good, and anglers are catching the larger trout that were stocked last week. One angler has fished the pond every day for the past two weeks and reports great success with both blue Fox spinners and red-and-white Mepps spinners. Meadow Creek Pond in Roy and Glassmans Pond in Ogden — which are both nearby — were also stocked with large brood fish earlier in the week. The daily limit at all community ponds is two fish. If you see someone exceeding the limit, please call 1-800-662-3337.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: