Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On Feb. 24, the pond was stocked with hundreds of brood rainbow trout measuring 22-24 inches. The recent warm weather melted all the ice at the pond. Anglers report good fishing using spinners, worms and PowerBait. One angler reported catching 17 rainbows on Feb. 23. Ross Pettit from Layton caught a 19.5-inch brood stock rainbow on a spinner.
Glassman Pond in Ogden and Meadow Park Pond in Roy were also recently stocked. Between all three ponds, 1,700 nice rainbows were stocked.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: