Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Trout fishing is hot. We recently stocked the reservoir with brood rainbows and they are actively biting. Tim and Andrew Bryant recently visited the pond and caught several fish within 30 minutes. Worms and yellow lures worked well, but they had the best success using fluorescent yellow power eggs on a size 20 hook fished 8-10 inches off the bottom. Now is a great time to come out and catch some fish.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: