Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Angling pressure has been very light. The pond was last stocked with 1,700 nine-inch trout on Feb. 18. There were a few fish jumping at the surface on Feb. 23. Fishing has been very hit-or-miss lately. It's been good one day and bad the next. Overall, most anglers have had success with dark-colored leeches fished a few feet below the surface. Worms and PowerBait have also been effective. Unfortunately, cormorants have returned to the pond, and fishing may stay slow while the birds are here.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: