Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing has been good. Fish are jumping at the surface and feeding about 12–8 inches beneath the surface. A few fly anglers using with leeches had the best success letting them sit about eight inches beneath the surface. One angler had good success catching trout using a Li'l Jakes lure. A group of younger anglers had excellent success catching bluegill on worms underneath the bridge on the west side.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: