Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On Jan. 13, there was thin, slushy ice on the south side of the bridge and open water and great fishing on the north side of the bridge. Anglers are having great success catching rainbows using flies. One angler was having excellent success using a yellow rubber worm. Fish were also biting on leeches, blood or San Juan worms and chironomids. Fishing in the open water is excellent! Please stay off the ice.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: