Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: One angler reported good fishing for catfish using a worm and PowerBait combo on the south side of the pond. The water in the pond is off color with low visibility, and it's rising a little. Anglers have reported seeing double-crested cormorants and pelicans at the ponds. Any snagged fish — those hooked anywhere other than the mouth — must be immediately released. Please report wildlife violations by calling 1-800-662-3337.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: