- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The Woods Cross Police Department recently held its Family Ice Fishing Day at Bountiful Pond. More than 40 people participated, and most of them caught fish. Anglers caught fish close to the east shore, between the inlet and the fishing pier. Try fishing about four to six feet under the ice and use glowing jigs tipped with either a wax worm or a spike. The ice is about seven inches thick.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: