- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: The pond is completely open water. An angler interviewed on March 4 said fishing was slow from shore by the inlet, but the previous week he did much better fishing from a float tube on the opposite side of the pond near the fishing pier.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: