- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On Jan. 22, Bountiful Pond had five inches of good ice throughout the pond and only a few patches of cloudy ice. There was some open water and unstable ice in the inlet near the boat ramp, and the edges near the parking lot were a little soft. We recommend avoiding that area. You can access the ice near the fishing pier on the east side of the pond. Please keep in mind that warmer temperatures can quickly melt the ice. Use extreme caution and common sense when venturing out.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: