- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Carp and catfish are a plentiful catch at Bountiful. Most anglers are catching both species near the inlet or anywhere along the eastern and north-eastern shores. The best baits are dough balls for carp and hotdogs for catfish, although any stinky bait will work for the catfish. Fish have been very active and can be seen jumping at the surface throughout the day, but anglers are having difficulty catching them. On Sept. 25, one angler caught two bass, two catfish and a large carp all on worms. Trout stocking should resume in the middle of September.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: