Conditions last updated: 08/26/2016
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
Fishing continues to be fair for most anglers, but catch rates improve in the evenings. Some people have had a lot of success catching small bluegill, green sunfish and largemouth bass, which can be fun for young or novice anglers. The fish are biting on mealworms, butter worms, wax worms and shrimp in addition to nightcrawlers. Anglers are still catching channel catfish, mostly in the evenings, on nightcrawlers and other stink baits. (Updated 08-26-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: