- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Patches of ice are accumulating in the slow water just west of the inlet. Anglers report good fishing for the many trout congregating near the inlet. Angling pressure has increased in this spot, and fish are quick to chase a lure, but slow to bite. Anglers are catching fish on PowerBait, worms and flies. The trout are favoring green PowerBait. Fishing from the piers can be a spotty.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: