- Location: Western Sevier County, southwest of Richfield
- Directions: Drive approximately 20 miles east on I-70 from the I-15 junction
- Type: Rivers
- Elevation: 6,000 feet
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Clear Creek is paralleled by I-70 west of Cove Fort. Access is easy via the old highway and frontage road. Part of the stream flows through Fremont Indian State Park.
This is a small stream loaded with wild rainbow and brown trout. Sections of the stream were relocated during the construction of I-70 and fish habitat structures added at that time, creating some easily identified "fishing holes." Try a worm drifted through the holes, or a small spinner. If flyfishing, an elk hair caddis or Wulff pattern usually works.