- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: With recent storms, the ice has become unstable and unsafe in many areas. Use extreme caution. The lake is 60-percent full.
- Location: Utah County
- Directions: Access from many locations in Utah County. The state park is three miles west of I-15, from exit 268 in Provo. For more information on conditions, call Utah Lake State Park at (801) 375-0731.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 96,600 acres
- Elevation: 4,500 feet
- Likely catch: Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, camping, fishing, picnicking, boating
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Utah Lake is Utah's largest freshwater lake and is a popular fishing destination. It offers channel catfish, walleye, white bass, black bass and several different species of panfish. Utah Lake State Park provides public east shore access to the 96,600-acre lake for power boating, sailing, canoeing or kayaking, and also provides camping and day-use facilities.