- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: This week, we stocked 60,000 catchable-sized rainbow trout into the reservoir. You can expect fair fishing as the trout get acquainted with their new surroundings. Use traditional baits (worms, PowerBait) as well as lures, such as tube jibs. Perch have migrated to deeper waters, but you may have luck catching browns this time of year.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: