- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Boaters report fair fishing trolling worms and perch-colored Rapalas. Anglers are catching smallmouth bass off the points in water depths of 10 to 20 feet, and perch from the shore using jigs near vegetation. The reservoir is 63 percent full and water temperatures range from the lower 60s to mid 50s.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: