- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: All docks have been pulled for the winter season, and wedge docks have been put in. All restrooms are closed, except for the one near the top of the ramp. Water temperatures are around 42°F. Try fishing near the inlet and use traditional baits (worms, PowerBait) and lures (tube jigs tipped with worm/mealworms/maggots). Browns are biting!
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: