- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The reservoir is now completely ice free. State Parks has opened the restrooms for campers. Most anglers report slow to fair fishing from shore. Angler Tom Robertshaw reports that his party of six fished from the shore at the marina. The water was muddy and they didn't catch any fish in two hours. He saw a party of two with several trout fishing from the beach at the day-use picnic area. You can use the personal watercraft ramp at Hailstone to launch small boats. There's a substantial drop-off at the end of the PWC ramp (about 10 feet from the water's edge), so use caution and only launch small boats.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: