- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Natalie at the state park reports that boats can be launched without a problem. The Rock Cliff arm is out of the water, but you can hand launch a small boat. Fishing is fair for smaller-sized smallmouth bass. Trout fishing is slow to fair.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: