- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is good. Try using tube or marabou jigs in open water. You may also want to try using traditional baits, worms or PowerBait. The main ramp and Rock Cliff ramp are closed because of ice. The PWC ramp is still open, but it can be icy. There is one metal dock there for launching your boat. Exercise extreme caution if you venture out on any remaining ice. All of the restrooms are closed, except for the heated one near the top of the ramp. The reservoir is about 65 percent full.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: