- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing is slow to fair. On April 3, the park ranger reported that the ice is starting to pull away from the main boat ramp at Hailstone, but the ramp will not open quite yet because there is some ice remaining north of the ramp. You can use the personal watercraft ramp at Hailstone to launch small boats. There's a substantial drop-off at the end of the PWC ramp (about 10 feet from the water's edge), so use caution and only launch small boats.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: