- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Trout and perch have been active very early in the morning. Try bass fishing at the top of the water with rattletraps or jerkbaits. There are currently 20 yellow-tagged fish in the reservoir. If you catch one of these fish, measure it to the millimeter, and email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservoir is holding at 73 percent full, and water temperatures range from the mid to lower 60s.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: