- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On July 21, Conservation Officer JD Abbott reported fair fishing from shore with dead minnows. On July 19, Dave Cunningham and two other anglers fished four hours from a boat. Dave reported poor success while trolling and fair success while still fishing and using PowerBait with glitter. The group caught a total of five trout and had four other hits. The cutthroats measured 14–16 inches.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.