- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On July 13, conservation officer TJ Robertson reported fair fishing using a minnow or worm beneath a bubble or floated off the bottom. Anglers are mostly catching 14- to 16-inch cutthroat trout. On BigFishTackle.com, one angler reported fast fishing on July 3 using a tube jig tipped with redside shiners. Conservation officer James Thomas also reported good fishing with either a Jakes or a Rapala.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout
- Possible catch: Tiger trout, Kokanee salmon, Rainbow trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.