- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On July 14, Tom Ogden fly fished for five hours from a kick boat and caught only two tiger trout. Most shoreline anglers are experiencing slow fishing. Other reports indicate that some boaters, trolling with pop gear and nightcrawlers, have done fairly well.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.