- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On Jan. 17, snow machine tracks from two sleds ran the length of the reservoir. Water had filled one track near the dam. Anglers were fishing on the ice near the mine water discharge, which has kept a pool of water open. Fishing is fair to good. Small jigs tipped with dead minnows or chub meat work best. You can access the boat ramp and lake using a snowmobile.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.