- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: One angler reported sporadic fishing using worms. The Division conducted a gillnet sampling and collected a number of chunky tiger and cutthroat trout in the 13- to 19-inch range. No kokanee salmon were collected, but anglers have reported catching several in the 12- to 14-inch range.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.