- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Round Rocks Fly Fishing in Logan reports slow fishing at the dams and good fishing throughout the river. Try using stoneflies, small black winter dry flies, midge patterns, blue wing olives or nymphs. The water is clear, but a little low.
Here's a look at current water levels for many Utah waterbodies, including the Logan River.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton