- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers report fair fishing with Panther Martins and Blue Fox Spinners. They are catching brown trout in the lower section of the river. Learn more about how the DWR is working with sportsmen on cutthroat trout conservation efforts in the Logan River Drainage.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton