- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing has been good throughout the river. Most anglers have caught fish using Parachute Adams with a dropper or by using purple-haze or elk-hair caddis (in size 14 or 16). Hoppers (size 8 and 10) are working well too.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton