- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The Logan River is fishing well. Anglers report good fishing for brown trout and cutthroat trout. Try using PMDs, caddis flies, pheasant tale nymphs, hare's ear nymphs and ants and beetles. This is also a great time to use hoppers.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton