- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing throughout the Logan River. The water is very clear with great visibility. Anglers have had success using purple haze, Adams and PMDs. The river impoundments have recently been stocked with rainbow trout. Many thanks to Colton from Roundrocks Fly Shop for the report.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton