- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The Logan River is fishing very well right now. Brown trout are starting to spawn and you can see them on their redds. Anglers have had the most success fishing zebra midge patterns throughout the day between the second and third dams and in the upper part of the river. Thanks to Roundrocks Fly Shop for the report.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton