- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Richard from Roundrocks Fly Fishing shop reports the Logan and Blacksmith Fork are fishing very similar. The spawn is over, but browns are still protecting their reds. Zebra midges and orange egg patterns are working well. Snow conditions along the Logan River deepen from Ricks Spring up. Some areas are completely frozen over with unsafe ice conditions. The south side of the third dam has unsafe ice. The second and first dams are free of ice.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton