- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: There's unstable ice covering half of the First, Second and Third Dams. There are ice shelves throughout the river, until you reach Rick Springs where the ice covers the river (there are some open pockets of water). These ice shelves are very slippery and extremely dangerous. Overall, angling pressure has been fairly light. Please use caution and common sense when venturing out.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton