- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing with nymphs and zebra midges. Angling pressure is good and has increased with the warmer temperatures. Angling pressure at the third dam is good, but fishing is a little slow. Many thanks to Jodie Anderson for the report.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton