- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Anglers report fishing to be slow to fair right now. While fishing the north side of Cemetery Point recently, an angler caught two perch and three crappie from 11 a.m. to noon. Other anglers report success just before sunrise and just after dark. The ice is still thick and safe, but there are a few layers of slush and snow on top of it. Some of the edges may be a little soft as well. Please use caution when venturing out.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: