- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Fishing continues to be generally slow, but anglers recently reeled in a few catfish off Browning Point, using worms and a marshmallow. They caught eight fish in about two hours. Another angler, also fishing near Browning Point, caught a smallmouth bass on a chartreuse tube jig tipped with a piece of worm. Many thanks to Conservation Officer Devin Christensen for that report.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: