Conditions last updated: 07/16/2016
Latest fishing report
Anglers report good fishing for crappie (when they can find them). Crappie are biting aggressively. Target areas with a lot of submerged vegetation and structure. In general, fishing has slowed down for most anglers. A few lucky people have caught bass from the shore and tiger muskies (in the early morning) from boats. (Updated 07-16-2016)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: