- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Anglers report slow fishing throughout the reservoir. Some lucky anglers have been able to catch a few crappie and perch. The ice is unstable in many places throughout the reservoir. One anglers said he could feel the ice bowing under the weight of him and his gear: about 220 pounds. Please use caution and common sense if you venture out.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: