- Rating: Good
- Conditions: One of our biologists fished Pineview for about four hours on Tuesday morning. The water temperature started out at 72°F and was nearly 79°F by 10:30 a.m. He didn't see any tiger muskies, but fishing was good for smallmouth bass around 15 inches and two pounds. He also got a good number of small, seven- to eight-inch crappies in weedy areas, six to seven feet deep. All fish were caught on jigs. The water is quite clear, except for shorelines disturbed by boat wakes.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: