- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Crappie fishing is awesome. One angler and his son caught over 100 crappie on a recent trip. They used anything pink and white or green and black. He recommend fishing in 10 feet of water where there is some vegetation. They fished from about 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Crappie will bite all day, but the best fishing is before 11 a.m.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: