Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Tom Ogden fished on March 16 from a kick boat using fly tackle. He caught six rainbows and five cutthroats with a fast-sinking line (#7) and size 4 bead head tan/green/pearl crystal bugger, size 6 bead head black/green crystal bugger, and a size 8 bead head black/green soft hackle fly. The ice is completely melted. Fishing is slow. Many thanks to Tom for the report.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: