Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing along the shore near the boat ramp using worms and PowerBait, letting them rest on the bottom. During a recent survey of Lost Creek, we found healthy populations of rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Utah chub. The majority of the trout surveyed were within the slot limit (15-22 inches) with a few fish over 22 inches. One cutthroat was 25 inches and weighed five pounds. The majority of the bigger fish were found deep along the shore in the north finger. Water temperatures are around 63°F with fair visibility.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: