Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On Jan. 10, fishing was slow to fair. Some anglers are bringing in rainbows and cutthroats within in the slot limit. If you happen to go on a good day, the fishing can be quite exciting. One little girl caught a five-pound cutthroat near the dam. The ice is six inches thick with a little slush on top. Use caution and common sense when venturing out. The road leading to the boat ramp is not maintained during the winter and is covered with a mixture of packed and powdery snow.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: