Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Water levels have recently dropped, exposing many sandbars and opening up a lot of shore access. The water is very clear, and visibility is high. Anglers report fair fishing during the evening. One angler caught five trout (one cutthroat and four rainbows) within three hours. He fished from shore near the boat ramp and used PowerBait about three feet off the bottom.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: