Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing from boats and from the shore. One angler fished with his four-year-old grandson in a canoe, and they caught and released four rainbow trout in two hours. They were fishing near the boat ramp and using PowerBait about two feet off the bottom. Another family also fished near the boat ramp, but they were on shore. They caught 10 rainbows smaller than 15 inches on yellow-twist PowerBait and had a great time. They said the fishing was fastest around 11 a.m. Other anglers report success using pearl tube jigs. You can either bounce them off the bottom or just use a simple cast-and-retrieve method.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: