Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Two anglers reported good fishing from the shore near the boat ramp. One angler used a rooster tail while another used a simple worm and marshmallow. They started fishing around 7:30 a.m. and fishing was a little slow. Once the sun came out, it warmed up and fishing improved. There are a fair number of anglers fishing at Lost Creek from the shore and from boats. The water level is good, and it's still possible to launch a boat.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: