Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The boat ramp is open again and you can launch boats and other small watercraft. There is a little snow on the road, but it's packed. Water temperatures are around 37°F and the reservoir is completely ice free. The water is very clear and angling pressure is very light.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: