Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: There are not many anglers fishing the reservoir. There is some open water. The surface water temperature is hovering around 40°F. The boat ramp and the road leading to the boat ramp are not plowed during the winter. As of the time we received the report, they were both covered in snow.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: