Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report fair fishing from the shore. One angler reported good fishing with garlic PowerBait on the east side of the reservoir, adjacent to the dam. Anglers who fished from float tubes recently reported very good fishing. They were using jigs and fishing deep.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: