Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Lost Creek has started accumulating ice throughout the reservoir; there are also still many patches of open water. Anglers have recently reported good fishing from shore and boats using jigs tipped with a worm. The road around the reservoir is not maintained and it's extremely slippery. Use extreme caution if you plan to drive a vehicle to the boat ramp.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: