- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing. The trout are still biting, especially for those trolling their favorite lures: perch-colored patterns. You'll have the best success fishing during morning hours. Try fishing deeper water. Drift fishing with PowerBait is also producing fish. Anglers report good bass fishing. Try fishing around rocky points anywhere around the lake. Drop Shot rigs with soft plastics in brown and black are working best. Remember to certify that your vessel is clean and free of quagga mussels. You can find forms at the top of most boat ramps. Thoroughly clean, drain and dry your boat after every outing, especially if you have boated at Lake Powell or Deer Creek. Read more about the decontamination process.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: