- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing continues to be really good. The ramp is open and the courtesy wedge is still on the ramp. The lake is starting to freeze over. Most of the south end has several inches of ice, so if you're ready to punch a hold and try ice fishing, you could start there. Try trolling with Rapalas or pop gear and a worm. The Rockport leg of the Wasatch Back Quad-fishalon is February 14, 2015. The Quad-fishalon is four ice fishing tournaments at four separate reservoirs. You can choose to enter one or all. Cabela's is sponsoring the event and will award an ultimate ice fishing package worth thousands of dollars. Remember to fill out your invasive species form every time you launch your boat. Thanks to Park Manager Joe Donnell for the report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: