- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Trout fishing has slowed down, but early morning anglers have caught a few rainbows and browns. The water temperatures have been in the mid-70s. Fishing below the dam is good. One angler caught several nice-sized fish, including a 22-inch rainbow trout. Smallmouth bass fishing is hot for fish in the 10- to 15-inch range. Focus on fishing rocky shorelines using soft plastics or worms. Thanks to park manager Joe Donnell for the report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: