Conditions last updated: 05/20/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing at Rockport has been slow because of the cold and windy weather. Fishermen have found a bit of success using pop gear with a little worm at the end. Seems like silver color is working better than gold. The fish are down deep, around 30 feet. Fly fishing along the Weber River has also been slow because of the weather. Water temperature is just around 50 degrees. The lake is starting to come up. Warmer weather should help the fishing to pick up. (Updated 05-20-2016)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: