- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is good — especially at the mouth of the river for big rainbow trout. The courtesy wedge is still in place and launching conditions are good. A tagged-fish contest will start on January 1, 2016. The grand prize fish will be worth $3,000, and there will be a lot of other prizes. More details will be available soon. The water temperature is in the mid-40s.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: