- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Recent storms and cold fronts have slowed down the fishing, but better weather is in the weekend forecast. All of the docks are now in the water, so there should be plenty of dock space available. Remember to confirm that your vessel is free of invasive mussels before you launch. There are mussel self-certification forms at the top of the boat ramp if the entrance station is not staffed. Many thanks to Park Manager Joe Donnell for that report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: