- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is fair for anglers trolling from a boat. Fishing is good in the river below the dam. Park manager Joe Donnell and a coworker caught a lot of brown trout using spinners. They caught fish every few casts. Joe reported that there were about three inches of ice at the south end, but it's likely that the ice has melted and we won't see more until the next cold spell. The Rockport leg of the Wasatch Back Quad-fishalon is February 14, 2015. The Quad-fishalon is four ice fishing tournaments at four separate reservoirs. You can choose to enter one or all. Cabela's is sponsoring the event and will award an ultimate ice fishing package worth thousands of dollars. Remember to fill out your invasive species form every time you launch your boat.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: