- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Trout fishing is picking up with the cooler weather. On the converse, bass fishing is slowing down. Trolling with your favorite gear works well. Bank anglers are doing well with PowerBait. The good news is that the ramp is still open and you should have no problem launching a boat. The large crowds are gone so now is the time to come fishing and relax! Many thanks to Park Manager Joe Donnell for the report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: