Conditions last updated: 04/29/2016
Latest fishing report
Anglers report good fishing for nice rainbows. Bank fishing is best at the southeast end near the Weber River inlet. PowerBait works best. Anglers fishing from float tubes are doing well trolling with woolly buggers. Boat anglers are doing best trolling along the east shore near Twin Coves Campground and directly across the lake on the west shore. Trolling using Rapalas in perch patterns works well. Typically mornings are the best time to fish, but the storms have changed things up a bit. The tagged fish contest ends Saturday and there are still four big tags to be caught! (Updated 04-29-2016)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: