- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Not many anglers were out fishing this week. Bank fishing is slow and not producing very many fish. Boat fishing is better and anglers are catching very nice 18-inch rainbow trout. One angler was having good success jigging from his boat using ice fishing techniques. We're hoping to see some ice in the next week or so. Thanks for the report, Joe!
The Rockport leg of the Wasatch Back Quad-fishalon is Feb. 14, 2015. The Quad-fishalon is four ice fishing tournaments at four separate reservoirs. You can choose to enter one or all. Cabela's is sponsoring the event and will award an ultimate ice fishing package worth thousands of dollars. Please remember to fill out your invasive species form every time you launch your boat.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: