- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing at Rockport has been good. Approximately 20,000 rainbows were stocked last week. Try using PowerBait, worms or lures. Boaters report good fishing. Shore anglers have had success, especially those who are willing to move around if fishing slows down. Check the Natural Resource Conservation service website for reservoir capacity information.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: