- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing continues to be great for 15-inch (and larger!) rainbow trout. Try trolling using jointed Rapalas, pop gear and worms. The reservoir was recently stocked with 50,000 three- to eight-inch rainbows. Shore fishing is fair and the dam area is still the most productive. The lake is still rising and launch conditions are excellent.
Remember to fill out an AIS (Aquatic Invasive Species) form each time you launch your boat. You'll find the forms at the top of most launch ramps in the state. Thanks to Park Manager Joe Donnell for the report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: