- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The reservoir is almost completely frozen and safe ice fishing conditions should be here shortly. Previous angler reports indicate that fishing by the dam is very good using crankbaits and spinners. Don't miss the Wasatch Back Quad-fishalon. For details, visit the Rockport State Park website.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: