- Rating: Good
- Conditions: You'll find really good trout fishing from a boat. The fish are about 15 feet down, and anglers are catching them while trolling with pop gear and worms. Rapalas are also working well. The water temperature is about 58°F. Bank fishing is best in the dam areas, using either PowerBait or worms. We've had beautiful weather lately, and our campgrounds remain open all year. For those who love to ice fish, we are just starting to plan the second annual Wasatch Back Quadfishalon! Thanks to Park Manager Joe Donnell for that report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: