- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is good. Boat anglers are still doing best by trolling. Many anglers are catching one fish about every two hours. The fish are nice and healthy, and usually in the 15- to 18-inch range. Shore fishing is slower. Try moving around and using different baits. The reservoir was stocked with 50,000 rainbow trout. Many of them have made their way into the Weber River. Remember to fill out your invasive species form every time you launch your boat.
We had our first meeting to start planning the second annual Wasatch Back Quad-Fishalon. The Quad-Fishalon is an event that holds four ice fishing tournaments at four different reservoirs. Cabelas is sponsoring the event this year and will be awarding an Ultimate Ice Fishing package worth several thousand dollars! More information will be available on the State Parks website soon.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: