- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Park Manager Joe Donnell reports that mid-week fishing was great, but the action seemed to slow over the weekend. Anglers are catching good-sized 17- to 20-inch rainbows and browns. Try fishing the south end in about 10 feet of water. That area is producing some 20-inch fish. There's no sign of perch yet. Try moving around and using every lure option you can think of. The weather at the park has been beautiful lately. The Rockport leg of the Wasatch Back Quad-fishalon is Feb. 14, 2015. The Quad-fishalon is four ice-fishing tournaments at four separate reservoirs. You can choose to enter one or all. Cabela's is sponsoring the event and will award an ultimate ice-fishing package worth thousands of dollars. Please remember to fill out your invasive species form every time you launch your boat. Many thanks to Joe for the report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: