- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is quite good for boat anglers. Shore anglers report good fishing for 12- to 14-inch rainbow trout using traditional trout baits and lures along shores with steep banks. Some anglers have also been able to catch smallmouth bass using light-colored plastic lures.
- Location: Summit County, north of Coalville
- Directions: To access the reservoir, take either the Coalville or Echo I-80 exit, and then follow Echo Dam Road
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,394 acres
- Elevation: 5,561 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Black crappie, Channel catfish, Cutthroat trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, restrooms, camping and a private consessionaire
- Handicap access: Limited; the area around the boat ramp
- Site description: