- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers report fair fishing for smallmouth bass and channel catfish. The bass are biting near the rocks and any underwater structure — fish deep using traditional bass gear. One angler caught a 10-pound catfish on a worm near the inlet. The water is very low and the boat ramp is out of the water, but boats can still be launched. The tagged fish contest is still going, and some fish are carrying tags worth $100.
- Location: Summit County, north of Coalville
- Directions: To access the reservoir, take either the Coalville or Echo I-80 exit, and then follow Echo Dam Road
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,394 acres
- Elevation: 5,561 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Black crappie, Channel catfish, Cutthroat trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, restrooms, camping and a private consessionaire
- Handicap access: Limited; the area around the boat ramp
- Site description: