- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing for 15- to 19-inch rainbow trout from the shore using PowerBait in the morning and evening. Fish are in the deeper areas of the lake, so try fishing the steep shores. For smallmouth bass, try using light-colored plastic lures around the beach or the boat ramp.
- Location: Summit County, north of Coalville
- Directions: To access the reservoir, take either the Coalville or Echo I-80 exit, and then follow Echo Dam Road
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,394 acres
- Elevation: 5,561 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Black crappie, Channel catfish, Cutthroat trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, restrooms, camping and a private consessionaire
- Handicap access: Limited; the area around the boat ramp
- Site description: