- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing pressure is picking up, especially during the evenings. On July 15, Mantua City held a city celebration for kids. Quite a few youngsters caught fish from the shore and the rocks using a worm. Kids had success catching largemouth bass and bluegill with a worm on the bottom or suspended under a bobber. The reservoir will be closed to access on July 19 as Mantua continues their city's celebrations.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: