- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Trout fishing is pretty good. An angler reported catching a 12-inch rainbow near the river entrance on the south end using PowerBait. Another angler reported catching three decent-sized trout with a lure off the west end by the boat dock. A thin layer of unstable ice has been forming overnight and into the mornings. Please stay off the ice.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: