- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing for bass and trout continues to be good for anglers in boats or those fishing from the shore on the south side. Fishing from shore is fair. Bass fishing should continue to pick up as temperatures continue to increase. If you want to catch bass, try using plastics and jerk baits. To catch trout, try using traditional lures, worms and PowerBait.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: