- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Some vegetation has started creeping to the surface, but you can still fish from the shore. The water looks like pea soup and visibility is low. Most boat anglers have been favoring the coves on the east side of the reservoir.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: