- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing is fair for some, and slow for others. Anglers report good bass fishing on either side of the knoll, on the east side of the reservoir. One angler fished the knoll from about 7 a.m.–noon using buzz baits. He caught 12 bass from the shoreline. He fished the same spot a week ago and caught 30 bass, using the same equipment. Anglers are catching bluegill from the shore or from boats, using large pieces of worm. Trout are jumping and feeding off the surface. The vegetation and algae are still very high, but you can fish from the rocky dike.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: