- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is very good. Anglers report catching a lot of bluegill by floating jigs tipped with a worm under two to three of water. You can also catch largemouth bass from the shore or a boat using Rapalas and other traditional bass lures. Some anglers have caught perch too. The best fishing seems to be on the east side of the reservoir.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: