Conditions last updated: 05/27/2016
Latest fishing report
Back on May 15, anglers reported good bass fishing. Water temperatures were around 59°F. Try jigging in weed beds in shallow water or dragging a dark-colored lure in about seven feet of water. The submerged reeds are still a few feet under the surface. (Updated 05-27-2016)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: