- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers are catching good numbers of keeper bluegill. Fly anglers should try fishing in the morning and evening when the winds are down. Anglers who regularly fish community waters and are looking to expand their experiences should check out this YouTube video for pan-fishing tips.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: