- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing has really picked up in the last week. Fishing from the shore, along the rocks and on the east side continues to be fair to good. Fishing is very good for those using water vessels on the south side, near the creek that runs through the reservoir. Fish are biting traditional baits and lures.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: