- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Most anglers report slow fishing for trout. Anglers frequently catch chubs with the same rigs they use to catch trout from the shore or a boat. Chubs continue to be the best bait. Last week, Kathy Jo Martinez reported catching 20 chubs while trolling.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: East on Hwy 6 approximately 50 miles from Spanish Fork, west on Hwy 96 about 10 miles.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,815 acres
- Elevation: 7,618 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Two state park campgrounds with boat ramps, good shore access along southeast and west shores.
- Handicap access: Madsen Bay boat ramp provides limited handicapped access
- Site description: Scofield provides anglers the opportunity to catch fish from either the shore or boat. Best baits from the shore include PowerBait and worms. Boat anglers should try trolling flatfish or popgear and a worm.