- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Scofield State Park and wildlife officials encourage anglers to put away their ice fishing tackle and wait for the bank to open up. Although anglers continue to fish the deck, ice conditions and thickness change regularly. Continued ice fishing may be dangerous and is discouraged.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: East on Hwy 6 approximately 50 miles from Spanish Fork, west on Hwy 96 about 10 miles.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,815 acres
- Elevation: 7,618 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Two state park campgrounds with boat ramps, good shore access along southeast and west shores.
- Handicap access: Madsen Bay boat ramp provides limited handicapped access
- Site description: Scofield provides anglers the opportunity to catch fish from either the shore or boat. Best baits from the shore include PowerBait and worms. Boat anglers should try trolling flatfish or popgear and a worm.