- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Fishing is slow. Some anglers report catching as many chubs as trout, while others report that the catch depends on your location. In general, most of the trout will be nine to 14 inches with a smaller number inside the slot limit. A late fall gillnetting survey found fish that exceed the slot limit — including several six- to seven-pound cutthroat — but they are a small minority of the reservoir's fish population.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: East on Hwy 6 approximately 50 miles from Spanish Fork, west on Hwy 96 about 10 miles.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,815 acres
- Elevation: 7,618 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Two state park campgrounds with boat ramps, good shore access along southeast and west shores.
- Handicap access: Madsen Bay boat ramp provides limited handicapped access
- Site description: Scofield provides anglers the opportunity to catch fish from either the shore or boat. Best baits from the shore include PowerBait and worms. Boat anglers should try trolling flatfish or popgear and a worm.