- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: A gill net survey this week indicated that the reservoir holds some big fish. One netted tiger trout weighed 8.5 pounds and measured 29 inches. One cutthroat weighed six pounds and measured 24.5 inches. Gill nets indicated many small trout in the 10- to 15-inch range. There also seem to be an age class of cutthroats ranging from 18 to 22 inches. Anglers have reported taking some 24- to 28-inch tiger trout.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: East on Hwy 6 approximately 50 miles from Spanish Fork, west on Hwy 96 about 10 miles.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,815 acres
- Elevation: 7,618 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Two state park campgrounds with boat ramps, good shore access along southeast and west shores.
- Handicap access: Madsen Bay boat ramp provides limited handicapped access
- Site description: Scofield provides anglers the opportunity to catch fish from either the shore or boat. Best baits from the shore include PowerBait and worms. Boat anglers should try trolling flatfish or popgear and a worm.