- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The catch rate has generally been slow, with a few exceptions. Landon Brewer of Price caught 17 trout on June 2 from the shoreline on the west side, north of the Bear Canyon tributary, using worms. A week earlier, Landon caught 39 trout in the same area. Fishing is best in the early morning. Try fishing deeper water as the day advances. More than 82,000 8-inch cutthroat trout were stocked into the reservoir in early May.
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: East on Hwy 6 approximately 50 miles from Spanish Fork, west on Hwy 96 about 10 miles.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,815 acres
- Elevation: 7,618 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Two state park campgrounds with boat ramps, good shore access along southeast and west shores.
- Handicap access: Madsen Bay boat ramp provides limited handicapped access
- Site description: Scofield provides anglers the opportunity to catch fish from either the shore or boat. Best baits from the shore include PowerBait and worms. Boat anglers should try trolling flatfish or popgear and a worm.